Search

30 Tailor's Fabric Chalk for Sewing, Works Just Like Clay Chalk Pencil, Wheel, Marker, &Liner Marker
30 Tailor's Fabric Chalk for Sewing, Works Just Like Clay Chalk Pencil, Wheel, Marker, &Liner Marker
Manufacturer : Ni Brothers
Amazon Price : $10.02
buy from amazon.com
Avg. Customer Rating:0 of 5.0
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Kongchang
Product Description
We have tested many ways to pack those 30 pieces of tailor's chalk and we found it was best to packing with bubble wrap. We have tested this packing style and found that you will mostly like have 85% chance of getting all 30 of tailor's chalk in perfect condition (0 broken) and 15% chance of receiving few broken chalks.
Product Details
  • Amazon Sales Rank: #70275 in BISS
  • Color: White,Pink,Yellow,Green
  • Brand: Ni Brothers
  • Product Features
  • 30 pieces total
  • Works on any fabric
  • Made with high quality material
  • Easy to use
  • Expires in 45 years
  • Customer Reviews

    Most helpful customer reviews

    See all customer reviews...