The DW282 positive-clutch screwdriver gets the big jobs done faster with a 0 to 2,000 rpm, 6.5 amp motor. This unit is designed for assembly and production environments, delivering more torque for the most demanding applications. The two-finger rubber trigger makes the tool comfortable and easy to use, while helical-cut steel gears with a metal housing ensure smooth operation and increased durability. This unit also features a 1/4-inch quick-change bit holder.
- 1/4-inch quick-change bit holder for easy bit changes
- Metal gear case for increased durability
- 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Helical-cut, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Positive clutch for increased productivity
- Amps: 6.5 amps
- No-load speed: 0 to 2,000 rpm
- Clutch: positive
- Torque: 164 in./lbs.
- Max. fastener size: #14
- Tool weight: 3.4 lbs.
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract